Professional Series MFC-5890CN is specially developed for professional use, allowing you print in a wide range of paper sizes, from 4” x 6” photo, through to A4, and ultimately up to A3. You can now create impressive print outs and collaterals such as posters, booklets, presentations and more, within the comforts of your office.
• Versatility: No longer will you have to outsource to produce A3 promotional posters or design samples for your business. Save both space and money with this A3 MFC.
• Ease of Use: With a wide 3.3” colour LCD,LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). It is the display on the control panel of the machine which can be used to view menus, user prompts. When there is a COLOUR screen – images can also be displayed.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | No you can easily access copy and scan settings, and even preview faxes or edit your photos without the use of a PC. Furthermore, the automatic document feeder makes copying, scanning and faxing multipage documents so much easier.
• Accessibility: Direct photo printing This feature allows you to print photo images without turning on your computer.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Nocapabilities lets you print borderless photos directly from digital camera and memory cards without the need of a PC, via PictBridge™ PictBridge™ is a standardized technology that allows printing images from a digital camera directly to a printer without having to connect the camera to a computer.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Noand PhotoCapture Centre’s multiple media slots. Additional convenience is enabled with the ability to print directly from, or scan to, a USB flash memory drive.
• Digital Fax: Super G3 Fax allows transmissions of up to 3 seconds per document; while unique PC Fax PC Fax software offers the ability to send faxes right from your computer or PC.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Nofeature lets you receive faxes in soft copy, even when the PC is turned off, so that you can weed out junk faxes and print only those transmissions you want.
• Versatile Multi-functionality: Scan documents directly to your e-mail application or to a single PDF file.